Is your horse suffering from lack lustre hoof or coat condition, excitable behaviour, restrictive movement, sour attitude, girthiness, recurrent ulcers, respiratory problems, bouts of colic, laminitis, scouring, loss of appetite or poor food conversion?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then your horse may benefit from Digestive EQ™.
- Digestive EQ™ is a unique blend of scientifically proven ingredients specifically formulated to support the digestive and immune systems of your horse.
- Digestive EQ™ is made from premium products at an affordable price.
- Digestive EQ™ was developed in response to a need for a comprehensive affordable product that would improve both fore and hindgut and not cost you a fortune.
- Digestive EQ™ has been designed to stabilise the pH of the digestive system avoiding damaging pH fluctuations which can stress the hindgut.
- Digestive EQ™ supports fore and hindgut digestion as well as assisting with immune and inflammation challenges and damage caused by mycotoxins.
Digestive EQ™ is formulated to assist with:
- Wound recovery
- Stimulation of the horses innate immune response
- Reduced systemic inflammation
- Calmer behaviours and improved attitudes
- Calcium retention & bone strength
- Feed conversion
- Nutrient uptake
- Reducing risk of laminitis, colic and respiratory infections
- Reduced lactic acid production
- Recovery after exercise
- Recovery and prevention of gastric and hindgut ulcers
- Elimination of mycotoxins
- Coat and hoof condition
- Ability to cope with stress
- Minimising the stress of travelling
- Headshaking syndrome
Results from using Digestive EQ™ can be seen as quickly as 24 hrs (in the case of improvements from mycotoxins) with full effect being seen in 2-4 weeks.
The 5 main active ingredients in Digestive EQ are:
- Marine source of highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium which acts as an immediate pH buffer for the stomach an also provides nutrients which may assist with improving bone density and reducing excitability in horses.
- Added enzymes to aid the digestion of starch from grain based feeds in the small intestine, reducing the likelihood of undigested starch entering the hindgut.
- Amino acids which aid in the protection of strengthening of the gut mucosa.
- The powerful prebiotic feeds the fibre ingesting bacteria in the hindgut potentially increasing feed conversion from fibre sources within the diet and optimal production of B-vitamins and vitamin K.
- The dual action mycotoxin binder, which role is to bind, deactivate and eliminate damaging mycotoxins, which can be found on grains and pasture.
How to use Digestive EQ
Digestive EQ is a powdered supplement which you simply add to your feed.
|NON-STRUCTURAL CARBOHYDRATES (NSC)|
|ETHER SOLUBLE CARBOHYDRATES (ESC)||0.8%|
|WATER SOLUBLE CARBOHYDRATES (WSC)||1.3%|
|MARINE SOURCED CALCIUM, LUCERNE LEAF MEAL, MYCOTOXIN ELIMINATOR, THREONINE, YEAST DERIVED PREBIOTIC, DIGESTIVE ENZYMES, GLUTAMINE.|
Check out our FAQ page here.
Love this product. My horses look amazing. They are content and healthy.
Worth every cent!
My Thoroughbred has always had “super high” anxiety / stress & lack of appetite, I was convinced through various testimonies the “Digestive EQ” maybe a our saviour from these long standing conditions.
There was absolutely no doubt “We Are Desperately In Need Of Help! So with that I ordered 15kg as he’s a big horse (17hh) & in need to start stress level dose. He has resumed training after a considerable break of 18 months or more with one of Nth QLD’s leading Dressage Riders/Trainers Pamela Kingwill, he is starting to relax slowly in arena although it’s only been just over 4 weeks on this product. I can certainty notice his demeanour in paddock has changed as well as a much improved appetite. I am looking forward over the months to come what progress will develop as he had “hit rock bottom” & now I look ahead for a welcoming rise in his potential.
Regards Jule’s (Bowen Nth QLD)
I have been using this product for a quite a while ago for my Thoroughbred mare who was quite anxious, she is now calm and happy, I would recommend this product to any horse owner.
I truly believed my mare simply had a thinner hoof wall and slow growing feet no matter the quality of the feed she was on nothing changed until I tried digestive. I tried a small 4kg packet to begin with and then went for the 15kg tub. Hoof doesn't grow overnight so patience is needed for that result but she's now barefoot COMFORTABLE and no longer ripping chunks of hoof away even on rougher ground or out on rides. I chose to start using digestive eq for the toxin binding and hoping that would solve some issues with my mares yoyo in her condition. It has no disappointed me! About to buy my second 15kg bucket.
Since staring digest EQ we have noticed a lot of improvement in our horses well being and health
Feeding less and getting better results with some behaviours even disappeared
Our breakers get the stress dose to start with as they generally come straight from the sales
Really great product for getting your horses back into great health.